Thursday, April 11, 2013

Baby Shower Invites

My sister is pregnant with her first baby and I couldn't be happier for her.  My mom and I are in the process of planning a baby shower that we'll be throwing for her in one month exactly (final pics to come).  Below are her invitations that I made.  I found a template through a quick google search.  If anyone's interested in that template, let me know and I can forward you the link.  I thought the diaper idea was such a cute one but beware, there are a ton of cuts and it does take some time.  I love the final outcome and overall, it was a fairly inexpensive project.  You can use any color and add more or less detail depending on the mother-to-be's taste.  In my case, my sister is in love with Tiffany & Co. (who isn't?) and I thought this color would be highly appropriate.





No comments:

Post a Comment