Monday, September 28, 2015

October Sensory Tub

Monkey has been into arts and crafts lately...and really everything to do with the imagination and learning.  I've never made a sensory tub before but I've heard nothing but positive things about them and figured why not give it a shot.


I gave myself some time to collect everything I needed (although I could have gotten a ton more!) and piled it all into a plastic bin.  Monkey saw it sitting on the dining room table and wanted to open it right away.  I had some will power and held him off for a couple of days but gave in today during Sister's nap time.

I am proud to report...he LOVED it!  His favorite item?  The skulls...We'll see how long it lasts to see if I'll make another for November but I'm optimistic for now!



Items in the Sensory Tub:
Black Eye Peas
Mini Plastic Pumpkins
Spider Rings
Pumpkin Spice Play Dough
Halloween Cookie Cutters
Glow in the Dark Bats
Plastic Skulls (similar here)
Orange & Purple Plastic Beads

No comments:

Post a Comment